Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Update
The safety and well-being of our families, community, and employees is our top priority.
At Layne Funeral Home, our foundation has always been service and support during difficult times. While these current challenges are unlike anything any of us have experienced in the past, we want to assure you we remain focused on your safety and providing first class, responsible service as we get through this together.
To assist with our community’s efforts to contain the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to monitor and follow local and state laws and guidance as it relates to gatherings and all other mandated and suggested precautions from our local and state leaders. We also monitor, and advise you remain aware of, the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Funeral Home Safety Measures
In response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our facilities
- We are educating our teams on the changing laws and guidance provided by our local and state leaders to ensure we provide you with the best service that is responsible and compliant
- We are providing remote arrangement and service options to our families and guests, which we are happy to discuss with you over the telephone
To Our Family and Community
Please contact us at Palmer (931) 779-7777 or Altamont (931) 692-7777 if you have been exposed to, or are exhibiting any of the symptoms associated with (fever, shortness of breath and cough), Coronavirus (COVID-19). We stand ready to work with you remotely to answer questions and help address your needs.
Please practice responsible behavior and hygiene when visiting. This includes:
- Maintaining the recommended distance of six feet between you and the person next to you
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Washing your hands regularly
Live Streaming Funeral Service
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're proud to provide Live Streaming Funeral Services to help keep our communities safe while connecting loved ones.